[DCN-TechOps] Re: 200303061710

Russ Hobby rdhobby at internet2.edu
Fri Mar 7 09:03:35 PST 2003

I think people would like to know what happened (particularly when it  is
someone else's fault ;-).

On a related note, during the outage I noticed that the path from my house
went into a routing loop for a period of time. When that happened, I
couldn't get to DCN or Campus, which should not have been affected by the
outage.  Just an FYI.

Russ