[DCN-TechOps] Zope Update on Velocipede

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Sun Oct 26 10:05:35 PST 2003

DCN Tech Ops,

I've just finished updating Zope on Velocipede from version 2.5.1 to
2.6.2, the current release. This release has been out for several
months, and has proved stable on other machines I administer.

Zope on Velocipede continues to serve the main DCN Davis directory
(averaging around 100,000 hits per week), the Yolo Elections website,
and several light traffic web sites for local organizations. Everything
but administration is proxied through Velocipede's Apache install, which
supplies virtual hosting, SSL and some caching. Zope is attached to
ports 8080 (http) and 8021 (ftp).

Let me know if you've any questions or see any oddities.

Thanks, Steve

--

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC