[DCN-TechOps] Jack Crowell honoring on 30 October

Robert Nickerson @ Omsoft omrob at omsoft.com
Mon Oct 20 14:13:48 PDT 2008

Robert,

Could you please post this and perhaps send it along to those who knew
Jack? He helped us celebrate Halloween by ballooning our tree with
hand-decorated balloons.

We're inviting all his friends to come, have a good beer, some
fabulous home-made chili that Jack really liked, decorate orange
balloons with magic marker, and hang them from the tree in our front
yard.

I'd appreciate as many coming as could possibly make it.

We were very sorry not to be able to attend your remembrance at
Sudwerks but we had a long-planned outing for that afternoon/evening.

Best regards,

Adam Bridge

--
Rob Nickerson