[DCN-TechOps] DCN Techops Meeting Tues July 10th 2007

Robert Nickerson @ Omsoft omrob at omsoft.com
Tue Jun 26 15:40:37 PDT 2007

Hi All

Putting together another Techops meeting to continue discussion about
the status of the DCN Network. I'd like to schedule that for Tues, July
10th at 5:15 at Sudwerk again if that's ok with everyone. Ill try to get
some minutes out before the next meeting.

Items included on the agenada:

1) UCD Fiber upgrade - completed and next steps

2) DCN/Omsoft Internet Connection UPGRADES

3) Inet fiber

4) Volunteers?

If anyone has any other issues they'd like on the agenda, please let me
know.

Thanks everyone
Robert Nickerson