[DCN-TechOps] DCN Techops Meeting Tues July 10th 2007

Jon Lee JLee at ci.davis.ca.us
Wed Jun 27 14:59:51 PDT 2007

July 10 works for me
jon

Jon Lee                           Õ¿Õ*
Sr Systems Analyst
Network and Systems Administrator

IS - Your Success is Our Reward

City of Davis
California, USA
KF6ZIX
530-757-5616

jlee at ci.davis.ca.us
jlee at cityofdavis.org
www.city.davis.ca.us

>>> "Robert Nickerson @ Omsoft" <omrob at omsoft.com> 6/26/2007 3:40:37 PM >>>

Hi All

Putting together another Techops meeting to continue discussion about
the status of the DCN Network. I'd like to schedule that for Tues, July
10th at 5:15 at Sudwerk again if that's ok with everyone. Ill try to get
some minutes out before the next meeting.

Items included on the agenada:

1) UCD Fiber upgrade - completed and next steps

2) DCN/Omsoft Internet Connection UPGRADES

3) Inet fiber

4) Volunteers?

If anyone has any other issues they'd like on the agenda, please let me
know.

Thanks everyone
Robert Nickerson