[DCN-TechOps] hardware upgrade proposal

Dave Zavatson zavatson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 22:59:49 PDT 2009

Greetings,

the near disaster on wheel last week prompted me to put this proposal
into a format where we can at least comment on it.  I did suggest that
we move forward with the purchase of one server immediately.

It is still somewhat drafty.  There are probably some typos and there
are certainly some spots where I still need to gather some
information.  Look it over and let me know what you think.

Dave